The Leica Geosystems Industrial Theodolite, the world’s most accurate theodolite with highest angular accuracy, panfocal telescope and autocollimation device, set new standards, giving you more features and benefits than any other Theodolites and Total Stations in the market.
The Industry Standard
The Leica TM5100A Industrial Theodolites bring precision on-site. With unrivalled precision and superb optics, our theodolites have become the standard instrument of choice in the aerospace industry for satellite alignment as well as for system and Heads Up Display alignment for combat aircraft.
No matter your requirements, no matter the task at hand, we have the instrument that get your job done. When setting out, a single-instrument system, configured to your specifications, will meet most demands. And when the need arises, the system can be expanded to a multi-instrument system.
- Proven track record with several thousand TPS5000 instruments on the market give you the highest reliability possible.
- Highest angle accuracy make Leica Geosystems Indusrial Theodolites the most precise instruments worldwide in their category.
- Completely open and programmable software interface seamlessly integrates with your standard software or with automated processes via serial communication.
- Motorization & Automation features offer completely guided and highly automated measurement of inspection and assembly processes.
- Minimal setup time within just a few minutes guarantee minimal downtime in production and assembly processes.
- Wide range of accessories and targets give you the best adaptation to your part inspection, building and tooling applications.
- Use your instrument under almost all conditions – both indoors and outdoors.
- Built-In Autocollimation Eyepiece – a recognized global standard tool for direction and coordinate-based precision alignment tasks.
The inspection package Spatial Analyzer from New River Kinematics provides a perfect solution for multiple Theodolite Systems from Leica Geosystems. The powerful Unified Spatial Metrology Network (USMN) together with a wide range of analysis functions allows to solve even the most demanding measurement tasks.